Daily Allowance Revision Notification 2023 of Federal Govt issued vide No. F.7(3)R-10/2023 dated August 6, 2023. The Federal Govt, Finance Division issued this office memorandum regarding the increase and revision of Daily Allowance for Govt Servants. The president has approved the sanction of the revision of the daily allowance.
The daily allowance increased value is based on Ordinary Rates and Special Rates as per previous notifications. This revision will be implemented with effect from 01 July 2023.
All other details are given in notifications, so read it completely, and carefully for better understanding.
Daily Allowance Revision Notification 2023 of Federal Govt – Details
Subject: – REVISION OF RATES OF DAILY ALLOWANCES ON OFFICIAL DUTY WITHIN THE COUNTRY
The President has been pleased to sanction the revision of daily allowances admissible to Government officers/officials, while on official duty within the country as under:-
|Existing (Rs.)||Revised (w.e.f 1st July 2023) (Rs.)|
|Ordinary Rates||Special Rates||Ordinary Rates||
- Specified stations for Special rates are notified from time to time are Hyderabad, Karachi, Sukkur, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Multan, Quetta, Sargodha, Sialkot, Lahore, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad Peshawar, Gwadar, Northern Areas, Muzaffarabad & Mirpur AJ&K.
- Daily Allowance will be admissible only for the actual nights at the outstation for which daily allowance is claimed. Where night stop is not involved and if absence from Headquarters exceeds for hours, half Daily Allowance will be allowed.
- The proposed rates shall not apply where 20 fixed Das for operational duties are being paid with salary which will be admissible on existing rates i.e., the rates on which the Das were being drawn at the level on 30.06.2023.
- Government servants up to BPS 1-19 may stay in Government Guest Houses, Public Sector Corporations, Rest Houses, and Motels/Hotels (Minus Five Star Hotels). They can claim actual room rent charges on the production of receipts subject to a maximum of three DAs in specified stations and one and a half DAs at non-specified stations. Where no hotel accommodation receipt is produced, the rate of accommodation charges will be admissible equivalent to two DAs in specified stations and one DA at non-specified stations.
- Government servants in BPS-20 and above may stay in hotels and claim room rent charges on the production of receipts, subject to a maximum of three Das for specified stations and 1 ½ DAs on non-specified stations. Where no hotel accommodation receipts are produced. The rate of accommodation charges will be admissible equivalent to two DAs in specified stations and one DA at non-specified stations, For BS-20 and above, however, the room rent charges are in excess of the maximum ceiling aforementioned, the Government will pay fifty percent of the additional amount.
The earlier instructions issued by the Finance Division shall stand reseeded and replaced by this office memorandum to the above extent.
Latest Notification of Daily Allowances
Thanks to Visit our website: www.enotify.pk
www.Enotify.pk Latest Updates (JOIN US on Social Media & WhatsApp)
Facebook Users: Join our Facebook Page
Facebook Users: Join our Facebook Group
Linkedin Users: Follow Us on Linkedin.
For all updates: Visit our Website’s Main Page of www.enotify.pk– Employees and Public Info Portal.
For Whatsapp Alerts: Join Our Whatsapp Group (Whatsapp Us with name & city on 0334-6014339)