The Finance Division Govt of Pakistan issued a notification vide No. F.No. 14(1)R-3/2021-69 dated 23-02-2022. In this notification the Federal Govt grant the Disparity Reduction Allowance @ 15% of the pay of Basic Pay Scales 2017 w.e.f 01-03-2022. The Allowance shall be admissible to Civil Employees in BPS 01-19 of Federal Govt.
GRANT OF DISPARITY REDUCTION ALLOWANCE-2022
FINANCE DIVISION – GOVT OF PAKISTAN
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Islamabad, the 23 February, 2022
Subject: – GRANT OF DISPARITY REDUCTION ALLOWANCE-2022
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the Federal Government for grant of Disparity Reduction Allowance @ 15% of the basic pay of Basic Pay Scales 2017 w.e.f. 1 st March 2022. This allowance shall be admissible to civil employees in BPS 1-19 of the Federal Government, (including employees of the Federal Secretariat, attached departments and subordinate offices) who have never been allowed additional allowance / allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance subject to the following conditions:
- This Allowance will not be admissible to the employees of the organizations who are drawing additional allowance/allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay(whether frozen or otherwise);
- This allowance will be frozen at the level drawn on 1 st March 2022
- This Allowance will be subject to Income Tax;
- This Allowance will be admissible during leave and entire period of L.P.R. except during extra ordinary leave;
- This Allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent;
- This Allowance will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad;
- This Allowance will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had they not been posted abroad;
- This Allowance will be admissible during the period of suspension;
- The term “Basic Pay” will also include the amount of Personal Pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
- All the Principal Accounting Officers and Heads of the departments are requested to ensure the compliance of this O.M in letter and spirit.
Section Officer (R-3)
Download Notification in PDF: Disparity Reduction Allowance 2022 Notification
Thanks for visiting our website: http://www.enotify.pk