Pension Increase Notification 2022 Finance Division
Pension Increase Notification 2022 Finance Division issued by the Govt of Pakistan vide No. F.4(1)-Reg6/2022 dated 14-04-2022. In this notification the Finance Division santioned an increase @ 10% of net pesnion with effect from 01-04-2022 to all Civil Pensioners.
GRANT OF INCREASE IN PENSION TO PENSIONERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
FINANCE DIVISION – GOVT OF PAKISTAN
Government of Pakistan
No. F. 4(1)-Reg.6/2022-
Islamabad, the 14th April, 2022.
Subject: – GRANT OF INCREASE IN PENSION TO PENSIONERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to sanction an increase@ 10% of net pension with effect from 1st April, 2022 until further orders to all civil pensioners of the Federal Government including Civilians paid from Defence Estimates as well as retired Armed Forces personnel and Civil Armed Forces Personnel.
- For the purpose of admissibility of increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. the term “Net Pension” means “Pension being drawn” minus “Medical Allowance”.
- The increase will also be admissible on family pension granted under the Pension-cum-Gratuity Scheme, 1954, Liberalized Pension Rules, 1977, on pension sanctioned under the Central Civil Services (Extra Ordinary Pension) Rules as well as on the Compassionate Allowance under CSR-353.
- If the gross pension sanctioned by the Federal Government is shared with any Government in accordance with the rules laid down in part-iv of Appendix-Ill to the Accounts Code, Volume-I, the amount of the increase in pension will be apportioned between the Federal Government and the other Government concerned on proportionate basis.
- The increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. will not be admissible on Special Additional Pension allowed in lieu of pre-retirement Orderly Allowance and monetized value of a driver or an orderly.
- The benefit of increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M will also be admissible to those Civil Pensioners of the Federal Government who are residing abroad (other than those residing in India and Bangladesh) who retired on or after 15.08.1947 and are not entitled to, or are not in receipt of pension increase under the British Government’s Pension (increase) Acts. The payment will be made at the applicable rate of of exchange.
(Muhammad Anwar Javaid)
Section Officer (R.6)
Download Notification in PDF: 14-04-2022 Grant of increase in Pension to Pensioners of the Federal Govt
Thanks for visiting our website: http://www.enotify.pk